Today's Bride Magazine ran a great article online that explains some of the key reasons that it is important to hire a professional photographer for your wedding day. Whether you hire me or another professional, my main concern is that you don't regret not having beautiful documentation of your once in a lifetime day. Even if you aren't as concerned with pictures now, try to imagine yourselves in 30 years looking back at your wedding day and only having some blurry snapshots from friends. Excerpt from the article:
Here are the top 5 reasons for hiring an experienced wedding photographer:
- A professional wedding photographer knows how to capture every single moment of your wedding in all its glory. They can give your photographs a polished look.
- An experience photographer should suggest some unique ways to photograph your wedding. For example they will assess the location and suggest good areas in which to take the photographs so that the scenery will enhance the images.
- If you are also employing a videographer then the photographer can take photographs that work well with the narrative and editing techniques chosen by the videographer.
- Your photographer will have different ideas on how your final images can be presented. It is your special day so let everyone know how beautiful you looked and fun the day was.
- Depending on your requirements then an experienced wedding photographer can usually bring along a second photographer so you can capture multiple angles, or at least recommend a photographer who they can work in tandem with to produce a great result.
Read the entire article at: http://www.todaysbrideonline.com/articles/photography_hire.php